A different approach (food for thought)

Yes, I was thinking MB was a poor appointment from the off, and he's not convincing me I was wrong

Fair enough but for me his record last year with the janury window, another managers players and key players missing has given him enough credit in the bank. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

44 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Yes, I was thinking MB was a poor appointment from the off, and he's not convincing me I was wrong

Fair enough but for me his record last year with the janury window, another managers players and key players missing has given him enough credit in the bank. 

As I said I hope I'm wrong and we win the league. A winning Rangers is what we all want. 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I can't believe there is already a thread about potential alternative managers. Can I ask, would this thread have been started if we had beaten Olympiacos in a meaningless friendly? 

I'm disgusted by talk of a new manager. Yes, we face challenges but to suggest crap like this before a competitive ball is kicked is deranged. By all means criticise what we saw last night but show some composure ffs.

• 2 weeks later...

I still believe the original post in this thread asks an important question. My reason for starting this thread was not, "Beale out". I am not sitting here stabbing an effigy of MB. Anyone who thinks that I would not love him to win us 56 & 57 is crazy. The "experimental manager" thing does worry me though. If this experiment fails we will be handing the other lot 54, and if we go for another experimental manager after M.B we run the risk of letting them draw level with us. The thought of that is the reason why I started this thread. Can you imagine the crap we would have to put up with. Surely buying expensive players before hiring a proven manager is putting the cart before the horse was the question, not, "Who wants M.B out right now"?