Premier League 2023/24

• 2 weeks later...

So Mr Ten Hag stays as manager the correct move in my eyes but I'm surprised at so called contenders for the job saying the wages as manager and transfer budget didn't meat their expectations maybe that's the trouble some managers are getting to well paid 

29 minutes ago, compo said:

So Mr Ten Hag stays as manager

I seem to remember a very knowledgeable poster (ahem) predicting as much in the event of a Cup Final victory. A less charitable fellow than I would refer to another poster’s scornful dismissal but @Rousseau’s a decent cove so no need to embarrass him.

17 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I seem to remember a very knowledgeable poster (ahem) predicting as much in the event of a Cup Final victory. A less charitable fellow than I would refer to another poster’s scornful dismissal but @Rousseau’s a decent cove so no need to embarrass him.

My post was more of a dig at Bayern, rather than a comment on Utd sacking Ten Hag, was it not?

I did think the new owners would make a change, but there's very few options out there. 

Bayern went for Kompany! 

30 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

My post was more of a dig at Bayern, rather than a comment on Utd sacking Ten Hag, was it not?

I did think the new owners would make a change, but there's very few options out there. 

Bayern went for Kompany! 

Better with a bit of stability surely 

Might be nice instead of all these silly rules like financial fair play and the rest of it that when a club appoints a manager say on a three year deal then he should be allowed to serve his three years might give some of them time to build a team.