Arsenal and Arsene

They have really good kids but not really any stand outs that the others in the big 4 have. Having said that, I think they might go all they way even tho I hope they dont.

(but then team I want to win prob fucked it already)

I worry slightly about them if they get injuries to their big players but as Gav says they do have strength in depth now, its just that nobody has heard of them. Diaby and Gilberto arent getting a game at the moment in the midfield and Eboue has moved from being a full back to an attacking midfielder.

I would pay to watch them everyday of the week and despite being a Hammer they are the other London club Ive always had a soft spot for the Gooners since I stayed there.

Im looking forward to the Liverpool match on sunday and hopefully they put Rafa in his place. They won at Anfield twice last season so more of the same.

They are one of the best teams in Europe when on their game but the only concern I have this season is are they going to be consistant enough. They have started 'on-fire' but I have to wonder how they will fare if / when they suffer injuries, suspensions and 'drop in form'.

I actually hope they go on to win the EPL and the CL (If we don't win it that is) as I love watching them play.

Cammy F

We are also one of the best teams in europe just now :cheers:

How much shite does Alan hansen talk!!

In fact, BBC Sport's Alan Hansen said: "Arsenal are the one team out of the so-called top four that could be vulnerable. And I am not so sure they have a chance of winning the Champions League."

What is behind their resurgence - and can they sustain it?

"You dont win anything with kids" springs to mind.