[FT] Rangers 3 (Cantwell 5'; Souttar 34'; Sakala 70') - 0 Celtic

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Hagi, Lovelace, Arfield, Lowry

I'm having difficulty seeing how that would have improved the result or our performance.

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'm having difficulty seeing how that would have improved the result or our performance.

It would have allowed us to have made changes earlier. Our intensity dropped after third goal and there were more goals there if we wanted them. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

It would have allowed us to have made changes earlier. Our intensity dropped after third goal and there were more goals there if we wanted them. 

I also thought that was good game management. The game was won and Celtic couldn't create anything due to our shape. 

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I also thought that was good game management. The game was won and Celtic couldn't create anything due to our shape. 

I would have preferred us to go for jugular - but we were limited to who we could introduce and when. Just compare our subs to theirs. 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I would have preferred us to go for jugular - but we were limited to who we could introduce and when. Just compare our subs to theirs. 

Their subs did FA. The game was won and a clean sheet was important psychologically IMO. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Defensive frailties still there. Could have been 3-3. Even better, could have been 6-3.

The spoilt child doing the bbc commentary shrieked at the third goal: “Rangers have won the battle  -   but they’ve lost the war  -  we all know that.”

Expect he cried himself to sleep last night.

Need a right and left back one big positive was Souttar after so many injuries he played rather well 

8 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Their subs did FA. The game was won and a clean sheet was important psychologically IMO. 

They may have done FA and its arguable so did ours. The simple fact is their squad has better quality in it than ours - that's something we all agreed on prior to the game and remains true after the game.