ohhh Barry Barry.....

He plays well in the big games against the likes of Celtic and Lyon but we NEED him to perform to that standard when we play Hibs at Easter Rd, Hearts at Tynecastle, Aberdeen at Pittodrie - the more trickier away games in the SPL. At present he doesn't do that.

I wonder what kind of performance he'll have at the weekend against Dundee Utd - watch this space.....

yet plays so average in the smaller games.

its a team game ffs. there is an irrational critique of bf's performances, there really is.

ronaldinho doesn't play to his capacity every game, and i think quite a few of our poorer results this season have been down to experimenting with formation - things like playing boyd on his own up front.

bf plays when he needs him, and like everyone, can improve. but this tendency to single him out so consistently i find quite irritating. cant help but wonder if its because he's scottish.

i certainly have some doubts about his character (see the whole plg debacle) but not his ability or commitment.

its a team game ffs. there is an irrational critique of bf's performances, there really is.

ronaldinho doesn't play to his capacity every game, and i think quite a few of our poorer results this season have been down to experimenting with formation - things like playing boyd on his own up front.

bf plays when he needs him, and like everyone, can improve. but this tendency to single him out so consistently i find quite irritating. cant help but wonder if its because he's scottish.

i certainly have some doubts about his character (see the whole plg debacle) but not his ability or commitment.

We need him to find a happy medium though. How he can go from playing brilliant to playing shit and vice versa in a week is hard to understand.

He plays well in the big games against the likes of Celtic and Lyon but we NEED him to perform to that standard when we play Hibs at Easter Rd, Hearts at Tynecastle, Aberdeen at Pittodrie - the more trickier away games in the SPL. At present he doesn't do that.

I wonder what kind of performance he'll have at the weekend against Dundee Utd - watch this space.....

We havent played at Easter road or Pittodrie this season

But we did play at Tyncastle, what happened he was left on the bench and we were rotten. When he came on, a minute into the game he wins us a penalty.

A would rather have a half fit Ferguson than a fully fit Amdy faye anyday

We havent played at Easter road or Pittodrie this season

But we did play at Tyncastle, what happened he was left on the bench and we were rotten. When he came on, a minute into the game he wins us a penalty.

A would rather have a half fit Ferguson than a fully fit Amdy faye anyday

FFS Fraser I know we haven't played at Easter Rd or Pittodrie this season but we played there last season, the season before that and it's highly likely the season befoer that too. I'm just making a point that these are big games too and he often doesn't play to his potential in these games. We need him to play well in these games as much as we need him to play wee against Celtic.

You seen a lot of Amdy Faye play? I've not. He played against Hearts at Tynecastle and didn't play well but does that make him a bad player? Personally, I'd have a team full of fully fit players than having 10 fully fit players and 1 half fit player.

FFS Fraser I know we haven't played at Easter Rd or Pittodrie this season but we played there last season, the season before that and it's highly likely the season befoer that too. I'm just making a point that these are big games too and he often doesn't play to his potential in these games. We need him to play well in these games as much as we need him to play wee against Celtic.

You seen a lot of Amdy Faye play? I've not. He played against Hearts at Tynecastle and didn't play well but does that make him a bad player? Personally, I'd have a team full of fully fit players than having 10 fully fit players and 1 half fit player.

Correct me if i am wrong but we beat Aberdeen 2-1 away last season . Got beat on the final game of the season which never meant anything.

We went to Easter Road last season, got beat 2-1 away, a part of the season when we were so bad. Losing of Celtic, St Johnstone, fans outside the stadium protesting etc.

We beat them 2-0 as well i think

Also had a cracking game which was 3-3

So basically what you are saying if we win Ferguson had a great game. But if we lose Ferguson is at fault. What about the other 10 players on the park