[FT] Rangers 1 (Cantwell 65') - 0 Aberdeen

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You can't sack a manager after he's had one transfer window and inherited a squad full of disinterested and injured players.

That would be nuts.  

He has inherited less injured players than GVB and won nothing. Some of those players look worse under MB. Players like Alfie, Kent, Lundstram, Kamara. We now have BB bringing in his own physio & trainer. MB talks gash in pressers imo. We rely on individuals to win games, not teamwork. The schoolboy errors. Yes I'd like to see him go. 

20 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

He has inherited less injured players than GVB and won nothing. Some of those players look worse under MB. Players like Alfie, Kent, Lundstram, Kamara. We now have BB bringing in his own physio & trainer. MB talks gash in pressers imo. We rely on individuals to win games, not teamwork. The schoolboy errors. Yes I'd like to see him go. 

I can't this seriously. You're citing at least 3 players that downed tools long before Beale was on board. 

39 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Alfie has looked the same all season.

Kent was playing well under Beale for a while but has tailed off recently as he reaches the end of his contract.

Lundstrum has been poor most of the season, although the last couple of games are arguably the best he's been this season.

Kamara has looked the same all season.

If BB is bringing in his own physio then that's more a DoF issue.

While I take your point on the injured players, we have still been a lot more resilient under Beale and have a far better away record in the league than we did under Gio.

On 08/05/2023 at 08:18, Graeme Ro55 said:

Alfie and Kent have downed tools.  They already had under Gio

Lundstram has been playing with an injury most the season - and yet, under Beale, has had his two best games of the season

Kamara - not sure how you can say Kamara looks worse under Beale - how many minutes has he actually had under Beale this season ?