The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

29 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I think we’ll need to look at LB anyway if RY leaves. If he does leave then BB would be best to stay until we got another LB

Why is Yilmaz leaving?

57 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Interesting that he was given his chance ahead of McLaughlin. He's never let us down on his few appearances. If he doesn't get his chance now then clearly the manager thinks he will never be good enough.

I think McLaughlin has had his chance.

Hence why McCrorie played yesterday 

I genuinely feel we need to widen our search for talent as the majority of the players we have been linked with are playing in the overpriced English Championship. 

For example, I was looking at this guy the other night. Frank Castañeda. He's a Coloumbian forward/winger who played in the CL for Sherrif a few years back. For some reason or another he's went from one free transfer to another. He now plays in Poland and 500k would probably secure him.

12 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I genuinely feel we need to widen our search for talent as the majority of the players we have been linked with are playing in the overpriced English Championship. 

For example, I was looking at this guy the other night. Frank Castañeda. He's a Coloumbian forward/winger who played in the CL for Sherrif a few years back. For some reason or another he's went from one free transfer to another. He now plays in Poland and 500k would probably secure him.

Looks good and worth a punt at that money