The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Said by absolutely no one. Apart from you😂

Really? So what's the implications of asking how many trophies we've won with Tav and how many trebles Celtic have won? 

Strange things to posy if it's not directly aimed at Tav. 

Just now, CammyF said:

So what's the implications of asking how many trophies we've won with Tav and how many trebles Celtic have won? 

There are obviously multiple reasons for these things happening.  

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

The scum team are nasty and cheat their way to victory, week in week out.  Tav never comes across as a cheat or nasty.  Rarely see him getting annoyed or committing dirty fouls.  Rarely see him running over when a teammate gets fouled.  

I reckon Tav will still be RB when the 2023/24 season kicks off, so it's a pointless conversation. 

But that can be labelled at all of our players, not just Tav. 

I don't think Tav should be captain but there are not many other options to be honest.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

There are obviously multiple reasons for these things happening.  

Off course there is and Tav being captain isn't the main reason for it. 

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So it's only Tavs fault that we've only won 2 trophies? Holy smoke......

I never said that, but he is to blame with any other  of the other three we line up in our back four not one of the can defend and as long as we give away goals we will continue to play for second place 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

reckon Tav will still be RB when the 2023/24 season kicks off, so it's a pointless conversation

I live in hope but you’re probably right. I also think we’ll still be second best at the end of next season because we keep carrying forward the weaknesses of the past.

1 minute ago, compo said:

I never said that, but he is to blame with any other  of the other three we line up in our back four not one of the can defend and as long as we give away goals we will continue to play for second place 

Goalie blameless? Midfield blameless? Strikers blameless? Subs blameless? Coaches blameless? DoF blameless? Board blameless? 

Edited by CammyF

Just now, Bill said:

I live in hope but you’re probably right. I also think we’ll still be second best at the end of next season because we keep carrying forward the weaknesses of the past.

We simply can't replace everyone in the starting 11. In fact Beale mentioned 2 or 3 new faces in for next season. 

Unless or until we get 7 or 8 new faces, we are going to be 2nd best. 

Just now, CammyF said:

Goalie blameless? Midfield blameless? Strikers blameless? Subs blameless? Coaches blameless? DoF blameless? Boars blameless? 

you missed out the manager stick him on the out list another dud and i wont listen to any  tripe that he has had only one transfer window one to many in my opinion 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Really? So what's the implications of asking how many trophies we've won with Tav and how many trebles Celtic have won? 

Strange things to posy if it's not directly aimed at Tav. 

The clear implication is that Tav is part of our weakness and replacing him, particularly as captain is part of the solution.