[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

5 minutes ago, craig said:

You have no idea if that is the case.

I had talent as a youngster, have coached kids, and have been in the management of a club (non-footballing management).  Does that mean I must be right ?  Your statement about your brother is irrelevant, as is mine above.

We don't know if they are coached better - could just as easily be that they simply have better players and their recruitment has been better.

Displaying a poor attitude isnt a coaching issue, it is a personal pride issue.  Interestingly, the players with the best attitude of late have been the two signings in the January window - so maybe Beale recognises the poor attitude and only wants those prepared to apply themselves properly. 

I do not state it is the case, I state it is my opinion. 

Of the two signings in the January window, we know Rangers were interested in Raskin before MB returned.

29 minutes ago, craig said:

Who in our youth set up is ready to step into the first team ?

Who knows and we never will until they are given a run of games one things for sure the most of our first team are not doing it .

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I really don't know why everyone's arguing the point. 

They are better coached. 

They have better players. 

And they have had better recruitment. 

Agree with two of these points, but we have a few players I would not swap for their opposite numbers at septic. 

2 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Agree with two of these points, but we have a few players I would not swap for their opposite numbers at septic. 

We can all argue specifics, but it was only a general point anyway. 

26 minutes ago, compo said:

Who knows and we never will until they are given a run of games one things for sure the most of our first team are not doing it .

Those running the football department at the club would.... and it is telling that very few have been given an opportunity

You would think with Humza Useless a guest at the match he would have been horrified at the Beast fans singing cheer up MB you sad orange bastard! so much so you have expected him to release a statement condemning the sectarian bigotry on display!!, right!!!

2 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

As I cleary state in my post "This comment is 100% correct imo". Thats "in my opinion". I like you have one. As for your question, "can you quantify better coaching?" Teaching our players football basics like, play to the whistle (Our defence), do not let the ball bounce (Davies). You want metrics, go find them in the scores of our last encounters with septic. As for the one iota you ask for, here you go, IOTA 

Everything posted on this forum is someones opinion, it goes without saying. But still, can you back up your 100% correct opinion with some facts?

You don't teach professional footballers to play to the whistle. That's something you teach ten year olds. If you think that's what good top-tier coaches should be spending time on then we might as well close the doors now.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Everything posted on this forum is someones opinion, it goes without saying. But still, can you back up your 100% correct opinion with some facts?

You don't teach professional footballers to play to the whistle. That's something you teach ten year olds. If you think that's what good top-tier coaches should be spending time on then we might as well close the doors now.

Some facts for you that I noticed
Rangers 0 - Other mob 1
Rangers 2 - Other mob 3
Rangers 1 - Other mob 2
Rangers 2 - Other mob 2

Again, As I cleary stated in my post "This comment is 100% correct imo". I did not state it was my "100% correct opinion" as you have re-written it. There is a marked difference as you know. If MB did teach, or at least reinforce that professional footballers should play to the whistle we would not have conceeded that goal. If MB did teach, or at least reinforce that professional footballers should not let the ball bounce in your box Davies would not have made a plonker of himself either.

11 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

There is a marked difference as you know.

Two stepovers, drops his shoulder, burst of speed ......... but forgets to take the ball with him 🤣

I'm 100% confident that, like our back four, pedantry is a poor a defence.