[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Humza has been invited to Hampden by the SFA.

I hope this magnificent song, written by a Scotsman, gets belted out at full volume more than once.  

Up yours, Useless...

And when seated he will no doubt be disgusted by songs sang from fans on his left hand side while hum(za)ing along with those from his right.

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Humza has been invited to Hampden by the SFA.

I hope this magnificent song, written by a Scotsman, gets belted out at full volume more than once.  

Up yours, Useless...

Or better still that old ditty that was around in the seventies , I’d rather be a D____e than a Tim , oola oola. 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The Union Bears should organise a 'Red Card for Humza' reception.

26,000 Bears flashing red cards is a wonderful photo opportunity.

Yes pictures of all the children who were sexually abused at Parkhead he had no recall of it when he was justice secretary maybe it would jog his mind 

I think in relation to tomorrow is the old saying we live in hop , hope that for ninety minutes it all clicks together for Rangers and if player’s adopt the right attitude they can win this game .

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Yep, Humza as Justice Secretary.

Remember those two hanged effigies at Sellik Park?

Both had their hands tied behind their backs, both had nooses around their necks, one was replete in a Rangers scarf, the other wearing an orange collarette. They were hanged from the North Stand, twisting in the breeze for one hour and twenty minutes. Below, dozens of flags fluttered proclaiming, "KAH" - kill all H-u-ns and, a banner stating - 'They hung Out the Flag of War'.

Six members of the Green Brigade were arrested, charged and, appeared in court. They plead Not Guilty and the next court appearance was set for two months hence. When they turned up, the case was withdrawn because ALL EVIDENCE had been disappeared from the PF's Office.

The Justice Secretary, Humza Yousaf promised a full investigation and the report would be published.

Five years have passed, no report published. The MV Glen Sannox will be sailing before the report ever sees the light of day.

When will the report be published?

Straight after the one regarding the Nordstream bombings, rest assured.

BTW, it is always sort of interesting to note the silence about "bigoted" or "sectarian" chanting and songs et al, when it is not of importance to the mhedia or relevant for someone's political agenda. (Then again, maybe there are news and they just escaped my attention ... )

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Straight after the one regarding the Nordstream bombings, rest assured.

I'm not sure a report on Russia's destruction of the pipeline has much relevance to Rangers.

4 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

When will the report be published?

Probably around the time that Peter Lawwell's 'independent' report into stoat the ba' at rasellik and among its associated and ancillary entitities. 

It was much trumpeted, at the time -some years, yes, years, ago, now- but since then, and to absolutely no-one's surprise, zip, zilch, zero.