Around the time he was moving to Moscow and we were after Boyd, I was really keen that we signed him rather than Boydie. After his farce of a performance against the Ukraine on saturday, I'mso glad we didn't get him! Stewarty said it to me at the time, he probably went out to get himselfbooked so he didn't have to travel to Georgia. I think he's probably right. He's a fairly talented big lad, but definately thinks too much of himself and his attitude is rotten. Wouldn't shed any tears if he never saw another Scotland squad.

Thats exactly what it looked like he was setting out to do on Saturday.

Dont really need players like that in the squad, he should want to play every game for his country or just tell him to sling his hook and not play in any games.

Nesta and Cannavaro would probably have him in their back pocket anyway.

I quite like O Connor but he does have an attitude problem - that showed in Russia and his previous stunt with Scotland which meant Smith leaving him out.

You can bet if we qualify he will want to go.

He's absolute pish. I've never saw him have a good game for his country. OK he scored against the Faroe Islands and in a friendly against Austria but he's still pish. He thinks he's a good player. Lets see how long he lasts in the Birmingham 1st team.