[FT] Rangers 5 (Cantwell 26'; Sakala 48'; Morelos 80', 81'; Arfield 86') - 2 St Mirren

We don’t seem to have players capable of creating space by taking his marker for a walk or player’s who can anticipate a pass by getting ready to move into space the old saying was the first yard is in your head far to much dithering .

Bit late to the thread, thought it wasn't a 5-2 game as pretty much everyone else and the manager does.

Points taken away: desperate for a new gk even if McCrorie gets a run and comes good.

Cantwell looks like he could be great business, hopefully him and Raskin can drive the team on.

Probably unpopular but I understand why we bought Matondo and am convinced there's a player in there somewhere, he's kind of like a skinny Adama Traore. But hopefully we won't forever be waiting for it to 'click'.

Motm Cantwell.

It is really concerning how easily we concede goals.  I would need more time to judge Souttar.  I liked him before he joined us but he's made 2 bad mistakes in 2 games. This may be unpopular but I don't think Davies is good enough.  He always has a mistake in him, isn't strong in the tackle and I am not sure he has the bottle for the big games.  We need a quality centre half in the summer.