[FT] Rangers 3 (Goldson 42; Nolan 58 o.g.; Arfield 88) - 0 Raith Rovers

22 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

What are they going to do? Stop watching their favourite team?

I don’t like this timmish conduct.

Timmish? Away and boil your heid. Or alternatively engage with UBs and / or BC and tell them they are "timmish".

Remember protesting against Murray and having those accusations thrown at me (as well as being spat on and chased from the front door at Ibrox).

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

Remember protesting against Murray and having those accusations thrown at me (as well as being spat on and chased from the front door at Ibrox).

I remember that so clearly too. The reaction of the Murrayites was as disgusting as it was predictable. Where are they now ..... still branding committed Rangers fans as "timmish"?

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

I remember that so clearly too. The reaction of the Murrayites was as disgusting as it was predictable. Where are they now ..... still branding committed Rangers fans as "timmish"?

Yip, and Murray personally thanked those who attacked / chased the protesters via media and Rangers outlets. 

On 13/03/2023 at 10:37, CammyF said:

What, anti-Police banners that they have had at Ibrox for years? Why the sudden "crackdown"? Club happy to accommodate anti-Police banners then but not now as these are accompanied by anti-board banners as well?

From what I heard this one was of a slightly more sinister nature.

Either way, it is absolutely disingenuous of the UB to use only the anti-Board banner as the reason they werent allowed to parade them.  If they werent allowed to parade any of them, why wouldnt they just post a picture of all the banners that were banned, instead of the convenient one ?

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

Timmish? Away and boil your heid. Or alternatively engage with UBs and / or BC and tell them they are "timmish".

Do the UB's engage with other sections of the support ?  Genuine question.  

Are these banners supposed to be a representation of the support as a whole or just the UB ?  Again, genuine question.

2 minutes ago, craig said:

From what I heard this one was of a slightly more sinister nature.

Either way, it is absolutely disingenuous of the UB to use only the anti-Board banner as the reason they werent allowed to parade them.  If they werent allowed to parade any of them, why wouldnt they just post a picture of all the banners that were banned, instead of the convenient one ?

More sinister? From what ive heard it was a photo of a "pig" with 1 3 1 2. They have already displayed ACAB banners as well as many anti-police banners.

Maybe they only showed the Ross Wilson one as the others were confiscated? From what I've heard Police raided the UB storage facility and removed certain items/banners.

It appears that neither the UBs or the board are willing to tell the entire story so hard to decide who has most to "hide"

7 minutes ago, craig said:

Do the UB's engage with other sections of the support ?  Genuine question.  

Are these banners supposed to be a representation of the support as a whole or just the UB ?  Again, genuine question.

They seem to be anarchists and on their own,I often get pissed off with their monotonous self centered singing/flags while at games.