[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 24pen, 78; Roofe 85)

We a fit Roofe or need someone like him, an instinctive and clinical goal scorer.  A couple of seasons ago Tav was scoring for fun.  We could be doing with more set piece goals especially from defenders.  We are short of goals from all areas of the park.

I’ve been critical of most of the performances under Beale and while today wasn’t free-flowing total football I think today was about as good as it can get at that venue. That pitch and style of the home team makes good football impossible so I’m always happy enough to get the 3 points, no injuries and up the road.

I thought Raskin was a standout . If Roofe and Golson had been fit all season we wouldnt be 9 behind. Bring that mob on. We could/should have beaten them at Ibrox and did the last time at Hampden. Nothing to fear......................... is it 26th yet :D 

2 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Another lack lustre performance from most of the team, but it's a win at least. 

Have to disagree mate, I thought we played very well at a difficult venue, totally dominated the match and deserved 3 points with another clean sheet. Only thing missing was final 3rd where I thought we were poor, yet still scored 3 goals.

18 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Captain of Scotland U17 who played yesterday in a 7-0 win, CH.

Think he's more of a defensive mid. but I'm delighted to see youth getting a chance; at the same time hugely disappointed that Lowry and King are not getting starts (or even finishes). If we are just developing youth to sell on for profit, then we are in effect saying that they are too good for Rangers - and in my humble opinion, nobody is too good for us. We need and want the BEST.

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

hugely disappointed that Lowry and King are not getting starts

We were losing a lot of goals when King was starting (albeit a lot of those were in Europe).  

Lowry would be starting if the manager thought he was good enough.