[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 15' pen; Kamara 57') - 0 St Johnstone

The red card seems to have effected us more than them for some reason (and Ryan Jack is a lucky boy, that was a red card challange). 

Need more tempo - I'd get Fashion on at halftime for either Jack or Kamara - no need for two holding midfield players now.

Enough possession and chances to win three games. All we're missing is a clinical finisher and our best one is sitting on the bench so there's no point continuing with Morelos in the 2nd half. Good debut from Cantwell who seems to have the character/confidence needed. A little better from Tav today, maybe his best showing in 6 months. Tillman superb.

Big relief when Jack got back up from that tackle.

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Need more tempo - I'd get Fashion on at halftime for either Jack or Kamara - no need for two holding midfield players now.

Fair shout. Maybe Jack off given his yellow card. I'd also bring on Colak for Morelos.

Jack playing DM and rather good. Kamara is playing ... whatever, is there for keeping the ball and playing others in, even dances along the Saints area, but with essentially no use whatsoever. Somewhat give him a manual about shooting at goals every now and then. I'd take him off at HT and bring someone more attack minded on. IF ONLY Jack hadn't had that naughty moment and has that Yellow over his head. 

Cantwell looks a good, all-action chap.

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 1 (Tavernier 15' pen) - 0 St Johnstone