I don't think Italy's game is that straightforward. I was at Hampden when we played georgia and they are no mugs. And if we can beat France twice...

At the end of the day, we just have to concentrate on our games - 3 wins and we're through! It's in our hands and a year or so ago who would've thought that?

By the way,amyone else manage to get a ticket? Pick mine up on thursday - cannae wait!!!!

Looking forward to the game on Saturday..............but !!!,I canny help feeling that our bubble is about to burst,hope i'm wrong,it's just that everything is going so well and other teams will be well up for playing us, as we are the top team,maybe it's just the typical Scottish mentality hitting in,however Ukraine are a very strong side and we're gonna need another huge performance from the team,the cliche '' one game at a time ''is definately the case,as somebody has already said,''a dire 1-0 will do this fan

An interesting bit of commentary from the Aberdeen-Dnipro game was that about 5 of that team will be in the Ukraine side. Gotta boost our confidence.

Gordon

Hutton Weir McManus Naysmith/McEvely

Brown Fergie Robson McCulloch

Boyd McFadden

THe LB depends on who is getting a regular game as i'm not sure if Naysmith is?

Cant wait for saturday, Hampden is going to be bouncing.

We will play 5 across midfield again, somthing looking like this

________________Gordon_____________

Hutton____McManus____Weir____Naysmith

McCulloch____Brown__Ferguson__Pearson____Maloney

______________McFadden________________

Come on Scotland lets get a result on Saturday, even if it is a draw

I don't think Italy's game is that straightforward. I was at Hampden when we played georgia and they are no mugs. And if we can beat France twice...

At the end of the day, we just have to concentrate on our games - 3 wins and we're through! It's in our hands and a year or so ago who would've thought that?

By the way,amyone else manage to get a ticket? Pick mine up on thursday - cannae wait!!!!

Yes i will be there on Saturday, went to my first Scotland game against Lithunia and loved it, now for the second one :D

Just lover the atmosphere, non stop siging for 90 minutes :D, LOch Lomond at half time and a wee bit of Doh A Deer

Cant wait to go on Sat, hopefully a bouncing Hampden crowd will get us the points. Heard a while back that Ukraine might be fielding a team of youngsters, either way we have to try get the job done. This is IMO the easiest of the 3 games we have left to play

This is IMO the easiest of the 3 games we have left to play

Probably would agree with that, going to Georgia is a bit of the unknown, they are a potential banana skin and thats where I can see us slipping up. But id fancy us to take something from the Italy game if needed.

And you never know Georgia could do something in Italy on Saturday !!!!!!!

scotland and Georgia win would just about seal things. We are never that lucky though so i think that is a dream where the bubble will burst.