Pin the *** on the ***?

I like Keano, awesome player and proving himself as a decent manager.

Steve Bruce annoys me as does Mark Hughes.

Dont mind Hughes at all but can see where Bruce being annoying comes in.

Dont mind Hughes at all but can see where Bruce being annoying comes in.

Agreed, think hughes has done a fantastic job at Blackburn but Steve Bruce annoys the hell out of me. I cant stand his after match interviews, he always moans about penalties and silly decisions when they get beat. Then he goes onto say ' well we dont want to moan about it, it happens' Didnt you just moan about it, c**tface

Also hate Lawrie Sanchez, not sure why, think its because he has crap glasses.

The bouncing biggot also annoys me obviously.

hmm, who else, Southgate because i hate his club and Sammy Lee because he is shite and has no eyes.

hmm, who else, Southgate because i hate his club and Sammy Lee because he is shite and has no eyes.

Do you hate everyone who has no eyes? :fish:

In his post-match interviews Sammy Lee always goes on about dedication. "My players have shown my dedication today. OK so we got beat 6-0 but as long as my players are dedicated then we'll be OK."

Spot on quote about Steve Bruce Harley. He does always say that. I was imagining his shitty wee voice in my head reading your quote haha!

I'm not saying Hughes hasn't done a good job at Blackburn but he's another moaner.

Strachan! It was summed up after the Milan game when he refused to discuss the 'pitch invasion'. A perfect opportunity to slaughter the fanny that ran on but he was too arrogant to discuss anything other than his team. Was talking to my Sheepie mate about it and he agrees - thought he was a gret player, found him a very entertaining pudit and enjoyed his interviews at Southampton - but now he's Celtic manager has become so arrogant it's unbelievable. A bit like the blessed St Martin actually!!!