Just listening to Traynors call in and they are debating the best result out of the 3 scottish teams:

Who's result is the best?

Lyon 0-3 RANGERS

CELTIC 2-1 AC Milan

Dnipro 0-0 ABERDEEN

Aberdeens result shouldnt even be considered IMO but they went and did a job to qualify for the group stages.

If you take one-off results then would be Rangers would be the best.

If you look at it that celtic were playing the Euro champs then they have a case for having the best result.

But Rangers result for me!

Just listening to Traynors call in and they are debating the best result out of the 3 scottish teams:

Who's result is the best?

Lyon 0-3 RANGERS

CELTIC 2-1 AC Milan

Dnipro 0-0 ABERDEEN

Aberdeens result shouldnt even be considered IMO but they went and did a job to qualify for the group stages.

If you take one-off results then would be Rangers would be the best.

If you look at it that celtic were playing the Euro champs then they have a case for having the best result.

But Rangers result for me!

Dnipro 0-0 ABERDEEN was 1-1 Gribz otherwise it would have been penalties.:P

Just the name AC Milan sounds immense but i think beating Lyon away is a bigger scalp.

Dnipro 0-0 ABERDEEN was 1-1 Gribz otherwise it would have been penalties.:P

Just the name AC Milan sounds immense but i think beating Lyon away is a bigger scalp.

Thats how good they're score was - I cant even remember it!! :fish:

I think that Rangers and Celtic's results were equally impressive. If we had beaten Lyon at home by that score I may have said that Celtic's result shaded it as they were playing the CL holders - but the fact we went away to a quality team such as Lyon and picked up a win makes it a draw for me.

The way i see it is that:

Celtic couldnt have beat lyon 3 - 0 at lyon and i think we could have had a result at home against that AC milan performance

Celtic can't win away full-stop so I have to be biased and say our victory was best. Aberdeen will probably lose all four of their games in the group but if they can sneak their home games then 6 points might be enough to get them through !

i have to say ours was the best and here's why.

a 1-1 draw at motherwell, we then head to france and beat a team who's been champions for six seasons in a row, you might say lyon team is a shaddow of its formerself, hell you could say the same about an attrious ac milan side.

I think ours was the best. We were away from home and when was the last time Lyon got beat 3-0 at home?? The Tims was a good result, no doubt, but they scraped it. We cuffed them!!!

But Celtic beat the CL champions. I hate saying they got the better result but it's true.