Did anyone see his performance on Rangers TV?...

Jesus Christ, what a player he can be for us. He set up 4 of the 5 goals. Also shows his attitude could be right now and he has a bit more drive and fire in the belly because he could have put his head down not being out in Lyon in the Champions League but playing in a freezing cold afternoon at Broadwood.

He can really be like a new signing for us and I can't wait to see him back in the 1st team.

Chris Burke looked good, scored a good goal and Stevie Lennon just looks better and better.

Star man was Buffel though.

It was the first 90min game he has played in 9 months and I really can't praise his performance high enough even though it was agasint a reserve side. It's usually tough games like that he would have went missing in.

Playing Buffel off a lone striker (JCD or big Danny Cousin) could be ideal, especially in Europe

I'm ready to give him one more chance. Mark Hatley was saying a few months ago how since Buffel signed, he has never been 100% fit and he always still wanted to play to justify his price tag to the fans. He said Buffel has been misunderstood by a lot of the support and how Buffel is a geat guy and always has time for the youngsters etc.

Another point, Buffel has had BOTH knees operated on in the last 9 months. Tendonitits I beleive it was. The surgeon said that he has never heard of a Pro getting it in both knees so shows the recent problems Buffel has had....

Awesome post mate, I just posted about him a minute ago and if he will be in the squad tomorrow.

Im well pleased to hear that report and I may get to see him and Hemdani in the same midfield yet!!

:)

Awesome post mate, I just posted about him a minute ago and if he will be in the squad tomorrow.

Im well pleased to hear that report and I may get to see him and Hemdani in the same midfield yet!!

:)

Dammit!...Just seen that mate, sorry :o

Did anyone see his performance on Rangers TV?...

Jesus Christ, what a player he can be for us. He set up 4 of the 5 goals. Also shows his attitude could be right now and he has a bit more drive and fire in the belly because he could have put his head down not being out in Lyon in the Champions League but playing in a freezing cold afternoon at Broadwood.

He can really be like a new signing for us and I can't wait to see him back in the 1st team.

Chris Burke looked good, scored a good goal and Stevie Lennon just looks better and better.

Star man was Buffel though.

It was the first 90min game he has played in 9 months and I really can't praise his performance high enough even though it was agasint a reserve side. It's usually tough games like that he would have went missing in.

Playing Buffel off a lone striker (JCD or big Danny Cousin) could be ideal, especially in Europe

I'm ready to give him one more chance. Mark Hatley was saying a few months ago how since Buffel signed, he has never been 100% fit and he always still wanted to play to justify his price tag to the fans. He said Buffel has been misunderstood by a lot of the support and how Buffel is a geat guy and always has time for the youngsters etc.

Another point, Buffel has had BOTH knees operated on in the last 9 months. Tendonitits I beleive it was. The surgeon said that he has never heard of a Pro getting it in both knees so shows the recent problems Buffel has had....

Good to see you back posting mate, even though you talk shite.:flipa:

Sorted :cheers:

It took me ages to make so you probably had yours up when I was making mine!

Great minds think alike eh?...

Seriously though, Buffel was outstanding. The run he made to set up Stevie Lennon's 3rd was outstanding. He skint Ritchie Byrne at the halfway line, right at the the touchline and ran in on goal, played a chip to the back post stranding the keeper and Lennon had a tap in!....

Really can't wait to see him back and I know that no one should hide in a Rangers jersey but we can maybe afford a luxury player now with the size of our squad and one thing is for sure, Watty won't let anyone hide with the team spirit we have in our team now.

Other players have come of age under Smith (Hutton, McGregor, Papac) when they looked to be heading out so why can't Buffel?