Henk ten Cate- Chelsea

Word is he will be taking over as field trainer in the next few weeks. The Ajax coach has had talks with Frank Arnesen, and they are now working on the financial side. Chelsea want the same structure as Manu with Avram Grant as manager and ten cate as field trainer.( Alla Fergie and Carlos Queiroz).

A money move for me, trying to get Ajax back to the top as the big boss appeals to me more than playing second fiddle at chelsea.

Rumour mill has Martin Jol taking the reigns at Ajax.

I think that would suit the Tottenham board if true.

Yes i have heard his name mentioned but i think they will try and get Co Adriannse first.

Co is from the Ajax school and plays the system Ajax want to play.

This is a strange move and obviously influenced from money.

He was No.1 at Ajax right? So why would he give that up to become a coach at Chelsea were there are doubts about the current manager.

If Grant continues to struggle or doesnt play football like Arsenal then he will get punted and a big name will come in with his own staff.

This is a strange move and obviously influenced from money.

He was No.1 at Ajax right? So why would he give that up to become a coach at Chelsea were there are doubts about the current manager.

If Grant continues to struggle or doesnt play football like Arsenal then he will get punted and a big name will come in with his own staff.

In the end it was a good move for ten Cate and Ajax. I think Ajax are happy he is going and they will recieve about 8mill euro's for him. ten Cate is a hands on coach good on the training field and may think he will become head coach one day.

If I was Martin Jol id go for the Ajax job. His treatment has been poor from the Spurs board if the rumours that they spoke to the Seville coach are true.

I rate Jol as a manager but he has just had a slow start this season. I backed them to beat Liverpool on sunday and they came within inches. They are only 3 pts behind West Ham who people claim have had a good start but im asking questions over Curbishley losing 3 on the trot again after spending millions in the summer.