I would like to watch the game again,but I don't think my big mate Frankie recorded it while we were watching it,bassa !!!!!

I am lucky i have a German channel that just play all the CL games over and over.(when they are not live) I can also watch any CL game i want.

I saw the game available on a torrent site to download.

I am lucky i have a German channel that just play all the CL games over and over.(when they are not live) I can also watch any CL game i want.

I saw the game available on a torrent site to download.

Cheers Pete,i'll have a look :cheers:

After our opening game victory against Stuttgart our detractors relegated the German Champions to a 'pub team'. I wonder, after such an enphatic victory in France, if they will equate the French Champions to a 'sunday league team'.

The victory last night MUST rank as the best victory by a Scottish team in Europe for the last 20 odd years. An utterly fantastic performance, 3 wonderfull goals and 6 points from 2 games (in a group our detractors said we'd be lucky to get a point from).

Bring On The Barca - seriously, what have we got to lose?

Cammy F

After our opening game victory against Stuttgart our detractors relegated the German Champions to a 'pub team'. I wonder, after such an enphatic victory in France, if they will equate the French Champions to a 'sunday league team'.

The victory last night MUST rank as the best victory by a Scottish team in Europe for the last 20 odd years. An utterly fantastic performance, 3 wonderfull goals and 6 points from 2 games (in a group our detractors said we'd be lucky to get a point from).

Bring On The Barca - seriously, what have we got to lose?

Cammy F

Spot on mate,when the draw was made everyone thought we had no chance,me included,but now that we have two wins,surely the players and fans can enjoy the two Barca games with no pressure,which might just see us sneaking a point,or better,at Ibrox against the mighty Barca :cheers:

as bazzaboy says, all the pressure's now on barcelona. i was thinking, if we made a sneaky wee deal with barca to draw both games, would be both be guarenteed to go through? no, that wouldnt work. anyway, bring on the spaniards!

as bazzaboy says, all the pressure's now on barcelona. i was thinking, if we made a sneaky wee deal with barca to draw both games, would be both be guarenteed to go through? no, that wouldnt work. anyway, bring on the spaniards!

We'd have a better chance if we did a wee deal for Lyon and Stuttgart to draw their two games whilst we're playing Barca. :D

No - but if the wee deal was that we won at Ibrox and they won in Barca then both teams would safely progress to the next round. However, I wouldn't want such a deal - we'll take them home and away :)

Cammy F

No - but if the wee deal was that we won at Ibrox and they won in Barca then both teams would safely progress to the next round. However, I wouldn't want such a deal - we'll take them home and away :)

Cammy F

That would only Guarantee us a Uefa place as Lyon or Stuttgart can still get 12 points.

That would only Guarantee us a Uefa place as Lyon or Stuttgart can still get 12 points.

Aye, but we would have to lose by a greater margin then we defeated them by. :uzi:

Serioulsy, all we can hope for is to take something (anything) from Barca and hope that both Lyon and Stuttgart games end in draws (or a victory each)

Cammy F