Great game ending in 4-4. Three blunders fron the England N0.1 gave Villa a 4-1 lead. Spurs fought back equalising with the last kick of the ball.

I don't think it will save Jol though i think it is goodbye to him.

Villa must be reeling about not taking all 3 points.

I woke up at 3:50am this morning and thought about getting up and watching the 2nd half but thought to myself "nah it will be 0-0".

Robinson is a fat lump, he is eating out with Fat Frank too much. Rob Green is easily Englands No.1 following by Foster when he is fit.

I do think Jol will be out of a job today. If it was 1-1 or 2-2 it maybe different but to lose 4 goals at home will cost him.

I bet the Spurs board are wetting themselves at the thought of Mourinho!!

Apparentely they can't have Mourinho because he and the club (Chelsea) agreed he shouldn't manage another EPL club for a few years.

Anyone heard John Motson on BBC Radio 5 Live? He forgets where he is, what the score is and who scored when Spurs scored to make it 4-4. It takes him about 10 seconds to realise and then goes beserk. Quality stuff!

Not that I'm particularly bothered who is in goal for England, but if they were to drop Robinson, who replaces him? They have a serious lack of decent keeper down there!

Rob Green is awesome.

Ben Foster when fit is awesome.

Carson isnt bad but let in 4 last night.

Ive never seen anything in Kirkland that impresses me despite the media claiming he is good.

Robinson is the next Lampard.

David James is a good laugh in goal at times.

Rob Green is awesome.

Ben Foster when fit is awesome.

Carson isnt bad but let in 4 last night.

Ive never seen anything in Kirkland that impresses me despite the media claiming he is good.

Robinson is the next Lampard.

David James is a good laugh in goal at times.

David James is nearly always a good laugh. Brilliant save one second and a howler the next. He was never international class.