Time for Some Mild Criticism ââ?¬â?? to Rotate or Not to Rotate?

Gribz dropping Ferguson from our side is like Liverpool dropping Gerrard etc

Barry Ferguson is the heart and soul of our team

You cant be serious with that. Steven Gerrard is one of the best players on the planet and scores 20 goals in the best league in the world and drives Liverpool on in EVERY game.

BF is more of our dicator - if he plays well we play well / if he plays bad then we play bad. He seems immune to being dropped regardless if he is fit or injured.

Dont get me wrong if BF is fit and on top of his game then he makes the team hands down but if not then give the man a 2 week break to re-charge his batteries.

I light of tonight's performance and the performance against Stuttgart, I would say that rotating prior to the UCL games has been an excellent strategy from Walter. Obviously having a 100% record in the SPL would be amazing, but we are still joint top of the league AND our UCL group. :thup:

Well,how can anybody argue with WS and his team selections ?,once again he has set out a team to get a result,AND WHAT A RESULT !!!,well done WS and well done to the players for an amazing performance and i'm not going to say any player was bad as for me they all get 10/10,W.A.T.P.

We certainly can't slate Walter for his Euro decisions i just hope Hemdani becomes a part of the SPL equation.

I'm quite sure there is a reason for this and after Hemdanis' perfromance tonight things will sort themselves out through the season,he certainly played well,again,and never looked liked a player who was pissed off,although no-one likes to sit on the bench it looks like there is no problem between Hemdani and WS, I cetainly hope so mate :cheers: