Had a good night out. Had to survive a wee incident on the gallowgate walking towards the stadium where some wee wank was imploring me to join in his singing "If you hate the fucking rangers clap your hands" (et al).

That was quickly forgotten though when I got to the stadium and got stuck in to the free bar!!!

Had a good night out. Had to survive a wee incident on the gallowgate walking towards the stadium where some wee wank was imploring me to join in his singing "If you hate the fucking rangers clap your hands" (et al).

That was quickly forgotten though when I got to the stadium and got stuck in to the free bar!!!

Are you trying to say you enjoyed yourself? :fish:

I'm surprisd he could run in a straight line towards Dida!!!! Poof boy cannae normally handle his drink.

My potkettleometer just went into overdrive there.

Gazza - yes I did enjoy myself. It was funny watching the tatty munchers get themselves all in a lather as one of their own puts a real dampener on a win over the European champions. Also, the drink consumed helped quite a lot. Was hob nobbing with Gordon Smith and Tom Boyd although I resisted Juffery's insistences that I ask Boyd what it was like to score for Brazil.