Barry A Captain to Kill For !!!!!

Well he better get used to more poor games like yesterday then.

Of course theer will be more poor games this season, irrespective of who plays.

And I still don't think that a defensive mid who can't tackle or pass the ball forward would make much of a difference against the style of football most SPL outfits deploy against us.

Never said it did any harm. Said it was childish and idiotic.

You've never ever made up a derogatory nickname for a Rangers player in all the days you've followed them? I bet you've called a few of them 'fannies' or 'cunts' in the heat of the moment during games. Same thing or not?

You've never ever made up a derogatory nickname for a Rangers player in all the days you've followed them? I bet you've called a few of them 'fannies' or 'cunts' in the heat of the moment during games. Same thing or not?

I used to call Gary Bollan - Pele, and Ally Maxwell - Butter Fingers (cost us the doube treble in 1994)

And id hate to have heard what Letizi and Konterman were called amoungst plenty others :)

I used to call Gary Bollan - Pele, and Ally Maxwell - Butter Fingers (cost us the doube treble in 1994)

And id hate to have heard what Letizi and Konterman were called amoungst plenty others :)

I call Sasa Papac Susie Papac cause of his horrible girl-like hair do. :D