Barry A Captain to Kill For !!!!!

He's still a arrogant wee wanker in my books. What he did last year to PLG was a disgrace. That still riles me up!

What PLG did to Rangers was pretty disgraceful. Thought we were trying to move on from this?

Got rid of the worst manager in Ranger's history (by quite some distance), a positive in my book.

Speaking of arrogant wankers >>>>>>>PLG.

What PLG did to Rangers was pretty disgraceful. Thought we were trying to move on from this?

Got rid of the worst manager in Ranger's history (by quite some distance), a positive in my book.

Speaking of arrogant wankers >>>>>>>PLG.

Ian Durrant is the worst manager in Rangers history. Played 1 lost 1.

PLG didn't intentionally fuck Rangers up, Ferguson intentionally played up like a wee spolit kid to get PLG to leave.

He's still a arrogant wee wanker in my books. What he did last year to PLG was a disgrace. That still riles me up!

Would you rather PLG was still there like and Barry out the club? Lets move on from this eh ffs. PLG with or without the Barry saga was a complete failure. End of:mad:

Ian Durrant is the worst manager in Rangers history. Played 1 lost 1.

PLG didn't intentionally fuck Rangers up, Ferguson intentionally played up like a wee spolit kid to get PLG to leave.

Ian Durrant was never manager. Caretaker manager or the like. If we're going to be petty eh. PLG was the worst manager in Rangers history by an enormous length.

The part in red is not fact, we can't debate sensibly in rumour.

PLG was absolutely horrific for Rangers for numerous reasons and is no longer here. Fergie is. Forget the French coward and support the club captain. The staunch defence of PLG is baffling.

If Fergie got PLG sacked on purpose, not that he has the authority, I owe him a pint or two. Was ecstatic the day I heard PLG left.

I'll always support Rangers and Fergie but by no means do I like him as a player. If he leaves I'll have a wee smile to myself.

Caretaker manager or not, Durrant had the worst record as manager of Rangers. Simple as.

BTW, I'm not defending PLGs record as manager, it was guff. Fergie or should I call him Mr Sideways is billed as our best player, yes he has influence but fuck me, he's a moaning whinging cunt who always blames others when maybe he should take a look at his own attitude and ideas first.

Fergie or should I call him Mr Sideways is billed as our best player, yes he has influence but fuck me, he's a moaning whinging cunt who always blames others when maybe he should take a look at his own attitude and ideas first.

Mr Sideways? Revealing yourself as an avid reader of FF there. What always makes me chuckle about that nickname (by the way I think giving our own players derogatory nicknames is childish and idiotic) is that the "hero" of FF, Hemdani is far more suited to such a name. Bit of an og by the anti Fergie brigade to use that one.:confused:

Mr Sideways? Revealing yourself as an avid reader of FF there. What always makes me chuckle about that nickname (by the way I think giving our own players derogatory nicknames is childish and idiotic) is that the "hero" of FF, Hemdani is far more suited to such a name. Bit of an og by the anti Fergie brigade to use that one.:confused:

Firstly, I've never bought or read FF.

Secondly, what harm does it thinking up derogatory nicknames for our players? Do they go home at night crying? I doubt they even know that users on Gersnet are calling them names. Not many people use Gersnet, unlike FF and the media (phone ins, Record Hotline etc).

Thirdly, I'd have Fergie and Hemdani in my midfield, not Thomson!

Secondly, what harm does it thinking up derogatory nicknames for our players? Do they go home at night crying? I doubt they even know that users on Gersnet are calling them names. Not many people use Gersnet, unlike FF and the media (phone ins, Record Hotline etc).

Never said it did any harm. Said it was childish and idiotic.

Your final point is irrelevant anyway. Walter clearly doesn't fancy Hemdani in a middle two in the SPL and some fans are going to need to get used to that.

Your final point is irrelevant anyway. Walter clearly doesn't fancy Hemdani in a middle two in the SPL and some fans are going to need to get used to that.

Well he better get used to more poor games like yesterday then.

Got to agree with Gav on above. Ive always thought Ferguson should / could have taken a lot more blame on certain things in games but always looks to shout at the next man, not so muc in WS / AM era though as I think he respects them more than he did McLeish / PLG.

Fergie is probably shitting himself in the WS and AM era too.... see, it maybe cynical me (probably is) but both WS and AM are worshipped by Rangers fans than BF ever will be..... so he can't really pull too many stunts whilst WS and AM are in charge - because the fans are likely to side with WS and AM.