Tearjerker

Ive had a few shandies today but Gazza was simply the best. Laudrup is on par with him but you gotta adore Gazza

Its been posted before - but he is out of this world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRCc6zhaAg&mode=related&search=

After Maradona he is the best natural player EVER and im glad i saw him many a time.

EDIT: AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPdRCouu49c&mode=related&search=

A MUST WATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYznwDXjBSY&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkl8hG8dMSo&mode=related&search=

What was Hoddle THINKING leaving him out of WC98 - biggest boob ever!!!

No way Gazza is near the world top ten of all time best players.Only under 30 year old blue-noses with blue glasses on would even think that. Maybe a few Geordies as well. Gazza was a really good player no more no less.

Sorry guy's i just don't buy that one.

No way Gazza is near the world top ten of all time best players.Only under 30 year old blue-noses with blue glasses on would even think that. Maybe a few Geordies as well. Gazza was a really good player no more no less.

Sorry guy's i just don't buy that one.

You honestly cant be serious about that Pete.

Gazza did things with a ball in the park that 99% of other players dream of.

Only Zola. Baggio, Ronaldo and Zidane can come close to his ability in the last 15 years.

Gazza maybe played for Rangers, but he was absolutle awesome

You honestly cant be serious about that Pete.

Gazza did things with a ball in the park that 99% of other players dream of.

Only Zola. Baggio, Ronaldo and Zidane can come close to his ability in the last 15 years.

Gazza maybe played for Rangers, but he was absolutle awesome

Out of that lot only Zidane would get a mention in the worlds best Gribz.

Ronaldo will be lucky to get into the top hundred of all time players. In fact what has the fat twat ever done really.

Pele, Maradona, Cruiff, Puskas and George Best are a cut above the rest then you can start with Zidane,platini etc. Jimmy Johnstone would also come higher than Gazza on my list.

Football is totally different now than in the olden day's i know but the players i mentioned above would still be running the show even in the modern game.

Out of that lot only Zidane would get a mention in the worlds best Gribz.

Ronaldo will be lucky to get into the top hundred of all time players. In fact what has the fat twat ever done really.

Pele, Maradona, Cruiff, Puskas and George Best are a cut above the rest then you can start with Zidane,platini etc. Jimmy Johnstone would also come higher than Gazza on my list.

Football is totally different now than in the olden day's i know but the players i mentioned above would still be running the show even in the modern game.

All the players you have mentioned are top top notch.

But I still think what Gazza did with a ball could only be repeated by Maradona. He was a genius.

If I was to name a world class XI to fight for me then id have Gazza on my side. He was awesome.

I dont care he played in the SPL - Gascoigne was Truly World Class and a World Beater!!

All the players you have mentioned are top top notch.

But I still think what Gazza did with a ball could only be repeated by Maradona. He was a genius.

If I was to name a world class XI to fight for me then id have Gazza on my side. He was awesome.

I dont care he played in the SPL - Gascoigne was Truly World Class and a World Beater!!

World Class in your eyes Gribz but i am afraid that is a schoolboy fantasy you are living.

I doubt if many real football pundits would agree with you.

World Class in your eyes Gribz but i am afraid that is a schoolboy fantasy you are living.

I doubt if many real football pundits would agree with you.

I see what your saying Pete - I see youth put talent in there head these days as world class. But Gazza has to get in there. He was ridiculously amazing when he wanted to be.

Gazza is a different kettle of fish. On his day and on the ball he was a world beater. Only Maradona and Baggio could match him.

I dont give a monkey if Alan Hansen cant agree, he doesnt deserves to get back into Scotland!! But Gazza Was awesome awesome awesome