[FT] Rangers 1 (Arfield 17) - 7 Liverpool

Just now, Blue Moon said:

Yes, but we didn't and after the sales we made last year and reaching the Europa League final and the money generated by that we should have.  Aside from Colak and Lawrence we blew good money on projects that can barely get off the bench and did not spend enough to buy first team quality where we really needed it, ACM and RW.

Agreed, generally poor recruitment, including some of the contract renewals.

What got me was recruiting an injury prone centre half. Who if @craigis correct in saying he was brought in to replace Goldson (who looked to be leaving), means they must have been hoping for a Souttar/ Helander partnership.

WTAF !!

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

Agreed, generally poor recruitment, including some of the contract renewals.

What got me was recruiting an injury prone centre half. Who if @craigis correct in saying he was brought in to replace Goldson (who looked to be leaving), means they must have been hoping for a Souttar/ Helander partnership.

WTAF !!

I worked that one out myself.

35 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Kent did a good impression of the invisible man last night and Lundstram kept giving the ball away in dangerous areas.

They're supposed to be two of our better players.  

When was the last time Kent looked like one of our better players? I can't remember a MOTM performance from him or even a few games in a row where he's looked like one of our star players.

He's either not as good as we suspected or has just been here too long and needs a new challenge (because of various different things).

1 minute ago, compo said:

We are just not up to playing at this level our defenders would be better on Strictly come dancing 

Don’t know about the current programme but my old mother and my big sister glued themselves to the screen for the old stuff. Our defenders wouldn’t get on. You had to be two footed plus know which one was which.