The Official Betting Thread

Whats the purpose though? The horse obviously had a price so why cant you find out.

Anyway ended up sticking on a 50 quid double on Milton Keynes and Darlington and they both won 4-0. Shite odds but got back a little more than double my cash.

Not always the case Gribz. Some races you get early prices and others you don't. If there are no early prices then SP is all you can get.

Good work with your double.

Not always the case Gribz. Some races you get early prices and others you don't. If there are no early prices then SP is all you can get.

Good work with your double.

I'll need t olook out for that more often, ive never saw it in the footy.

My double had to be a banker, both MK Dons and Darlington are high up the league and at home to sides near the bottom so raised my stake. I reckon thats the way im going to start betting now. Odds were 1/2 and 8/13 but works out at around 6/5 for a double.

Scotland are 4/7 on Wed.,don't think i'll bother betting them !!!!,mind you i've no had a look at the goalscorer and correct score yet,that might be worth a look

Yeah your right Ian, I wouldnt touch us at 4/7 - shocking odds. I find the draw appealing at the moment.

Yeah your right Ian, I wouldnt touch us at 4/7 - shocking odds. I find the draw appealing at the moment.

Don't get me wrong Gribz.I do fancy us to win...........but then again it is Scotland we're talking about !!!!!,I mean going on recent results we are THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE just now :) ,but we are famous for doing things the hard way :confused:

Just logged into my Bet365 account and went to deposit �£10 for a bet tonight. When I clicked 'show balance' I got a nice wee surprise, I had �£70 already in my account from a bet on the 26th of September which I totally forgot about. :cheers:

Scotland come in a bit to 4/6 like I thought they would. But i still expected something like Evs or 5/4 to tempt the punters with a bet.

Still not sure about my bet yet. I'll wait to see the line up.