The Official Betting Thread

Could have named this "Gambling Anonymus" or "Bookies Donations" but we'll stick to the betting thread.

Stick your punts and tips here on any Sport, but its mostly going to be the Footy.

Over the season we'll be able to see how much losses we have all made that could have went into buying better Mothers day presents or the likes.

For once I think we will have a thread that blows Jonc and Wija's Totty thread away. :)

Happy Gambling Folks :cheers:

I'll be shoving my coupon for the weekend on today, I'll let you know all the winners later!

Ive just been having an early look aswell mate seen as you get decent prices on a Thursday.

West Ham v Arsenal is a bumper game and the Hammers have won the last 4 so Ive got to go with them again. Im a Hammer but I like the Goons and have them on to win the league so this will be great to watch and i cant wait for 10pm sat night. And at 3/1 I cant say no.

Early 4-fold:

West Ham 3/1

Man City v Newcastle Draw 11/5

Rangers away to Motherwell 1/2

Man U away to Birmingham 1/2

Tenner returns 288

West Ham will cost you Gribz. I like your other 3 though

3 horses for today....

Shesthebiscuit (at Dundalk)

Levitski (at Fontwell)

Heights of Golan (at Wolverhampton)

Levitski just won mate, really was an odds on fav anyway, hope the other 2 do well tonight, ive shown a bit of faith in your judgement with a wee treble.

Ive learned by now, do the opposite to what Gazza says. :fish:

Levitski just won mate, really was an odds on fav anyway, hope the other 2 do well tonight, ive shown a bit of faith in your judgement with a wee treble.

Ive learned by now, do the opposite to what Gazza says. :fish:

Someone else who has seen the light :D :D

Well, for the 2nd time in a row I've gone for a silly 8 selections.. I was in a rush and just ticked boxes, but I'll be laughing if it comes up.

Birmingham v. Man Utd - 8/15

Derby v. Bolton - 11/8

Barnsley v. Cardiff - 7/4

Burnley v. Crystal Palace - 2/1

Coventry v. Charlton - 7/4

Hull City v. Ipswich - 11/8

Aberdeen v. Gretna - 1/2

Livingston v. Clyde - 11/8

My selections in bold. Hull were a mistake, a slip of the pen job but like I said, was in a rush so it might come lucky.

£588 from a quid.