[FT] Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers (Colak 6, 30; Morelos 76; Kent 90+1)

2 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Just been reading the game thread and the negativity is staggering. Great start to a game which we had all been calling for, matched Hearts for fight and won the midfield battles, created chances, took chances, defended well enough with Davies looking good, and should be 3 up at the break.

Second half with a 2 goal lead and a man advantage was always going to be game management and look to hit on break, that is Gios preferred style. We’ve been able to make subs and control tempo, and now got a third. 

I can’t ask for more.

Yip considering half the forum were shiting themselves about going to Tynecastle today, the negativity is breathtaking 

7 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Just been reading the game thread and the negativity is staggering. Great start to a game which we had all been calling for, matched Hearts for fight and won the midfield battles, created chances, took chances, defended well enough with Davies looking good, and should be 3 up at the break.

Second half with a 2 goal lead and a man advantage was always going to be game management and look to hit on break, that is Gios preferred style. We’ve been able to make subs and control tempo, and now got a third. 

I can’t ask for more.

I can...

• Frankie changed the title to Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers (Colak 6, 30; Morelos 76; Kent 90+1)
  • Frankie changed the title to [FT] Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers (Colak 6, 30; Morelos 76; Kent 90+1)
9 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I can’t ask for more.

On the money 👏🏻

I'll take that result every time. 

However, I don't think we've played well, at all. 

I think it's silly to let the emphatic result overshadow that, which is something we do quite often as fans. 

(The reverse is true too: we get down in the doldrums after dropped points even if we pepper the opponents' goal.)

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'll take that result every time. 

However, I don't think we've played well, at all. 

I think it's silly to let the emphatic result overshadow that, which is something we do quite often as fans. 

(The reverse is true too: we get down in the doldrums after dropped points even if we batter teams.)

Staggering to think we can win 4-0 at Tynecastle and are critical of the performance. 

We are not hitting top frm but today was our best away performance of the season and its a huge step in the right direction. 

Fans were wetting themselves at the thought of the game today yet we won with easy.