[FT] Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers (Colak 6, 30; Morelos 76; Kent 90+1)

Delighted with the result but I didn’t think the game was put to bed until we got the third. We didn’t take advantage of their red card as we might have done up until then.

Good to see Ryan Kent score one and get an assist for Colak’s first. That more like it from him

Edited by RANGERRAB

Disappointing and disjointed after half-time but no arguments about the result and a fortnight's break can affect fluency. Hopefully the players can take some heart from a fine away win and we're back at the top of the table for an hour two at least. Enjoy your weekend, bears!

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Delighted with the result but I didn’t think the game was put to bed until we got the third. We didn’t take advantage of their red card as we might have done up until then.

Good to see Ryan Kent score one and get an assist for Colak’s first. That more like it from him

Result was never in doubt after the red card. Hearts were never in game after that.

27 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Staggering to think we can win 4-0 at Tynecastle and are critical of the performance. 

We are not hitting top frm but today was our best away performance of the season and its a huge step in the right direction. 

Fans were wetting themselves at the thought of the game today yet we won with easy. 

I don't think we played well. 

We were clinical in the first half, then they went down to 10-men. A few suggested the second half was poor, which it was, but, IMO, it was like the first half. The only difference being that Hearts were coming at us and giving us a counter opportunity, which dried up in the second. 

I think it's silly to sugarcoat it. 

Getting results like that - as great as it is - is not sustainable if we're not playing well.