He made a big difference at the weekend as well when he came on. Player rotation is okay if a game is won or in small amounts but i still think you should start with your best team and make changes during the game depending on how things are going.

When he played for Madrid I thought he was an out and out goalscorer but his game has so much more. Pace, strength, skill.....

He took his 2nd goal superbly. Hitting a ball that's coming across your body ain't easy and he placed it into the top corner.

The EPL and CL is his bread and butter so let's see how he does there before we place him in the mould of all the other famous EPL legends.

Im peed off with Benitez and his squad rotation coz Ive got Torres on at 16/1 to finish top scorer in the league.

He could have had double the amount of goals if he was a bit more lucky plus playing.

As Gav says, ive been impressed with his all round game.

me too. Rafa is a tit !

That was me who made you aware to that was it?? I'll still be expecting commission when he finished top score ;)

But he has had a few little chances where he could have got another goal or 2. But nobody in the league has bust away with a bag full of goals yet although Adebeyor (sp) at Arsenal could easy.

As a Liverpool "fan" i was thrilled to see Torres get the hatrick last night, i just hope we dont see Rafa's stuborn side as he drops him for the game at Wigan on Saturday.

Torres just oozes class and imo should be a constant in the team along with Reina, Carra and Stevie G making a very strong spine to the team But then who am i to question the judgement of the man who has guided us to Champions league glory and two finals in 3 years?

That's the thing with Benitez though, his style of play and tactics suit european football more than domestic football. Should he be dropping his best players in the EPL when Liverpool are famous for slipping up against the lower teams in the league. Personally I think he should play his best team and if one or 2 get injured or fatigued then change it.

And I don't care what anyone says, Benitez ain't no Arsene Wenger.