DK open letter to Board

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

He does but he is not wrong in anything that he says in his open letter. 

He asks a few questions, some of which we already know the answers to.

Playing this all out in public at this time isn't good.  

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

He asks a few questions, some of which we already know the answers to.

Playing this all out in public at this time isn't good.  

It was always going to be played out in public as the current board refuse to communicate with anyone. 

There are obvious faults on both sides and as Frankie said in his article yesterday, it's causing fans to "chose sides" which is also counterproductive for us but plays into the boards hands.

Timing is awful.

53 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The soap-opra has recommenced and another 'split' in the fan base is inevitable. Some will back the current regime, some will back King and others will just sit back, grab a packet of popcorn and watch how this pans out. 

For the record i am critical of the current board but dont believe King is the right person to take us foreard either. 

He does but he is not wrong in anything that he says in his open letter. 

I'll take the popcorn option. All I will say is that we have turned an opportunity with the winning of 55 in our 150yr anniversary and our amazing European performances to continue to build momentum around such a feel good factor and instead shoot ourselves in the foot and reach for the self-destruct button. Sad. 

1 hour ago, weebluedevil said:

I'll take the popcorn option. All I will say is that we have turned an opportunity with the winning of 55 in our 150yr anniversary and our amazing European performances to continue to build momentum around such a feel good factor and instead shoot ourselves in the foot and reach for the self-destruct button. Sad. 

That's what we do though isn't it?

All we need now is some "Judean Peoples Front" action with multiple fan groups making their own statements and it will be just like the good old days.

8 minutes ago, ascender said:

That's what we do though isn't it?

All we need now is some "Judean Peoples Front" action with multiple fan groups making their own statements and it will be just like the good old days.

We kinda have - RSA, Sons of Struth, sections of fan media and now King have all spoken out publicly recently. 

Last night saw the current boards supporters - other sections of fan media and owner of Rangers pub jumping to boards defence and trying to demonise King and those who question the board. 

It's a shitshow.

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

The soap-opra has recommenced and another 'split' in the fan base is inevitable. Some will back the current regime, some will back King and others will just sit back, grab a packet of popcorn and watch how this pans out. 

For the record i am critical of the current board but dont believe King is the right person to take us foreard either. 

This isn't about personality, it is about what is in the best interest of the club.

In 2014 Dave King was doing vital things in the best interest of the club.

Now, IMO, his actions are in the best interests of Dave King.

45 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

A bit of a shit stirring but all valid points.

The club are about as  communicative as the CIA. 

Dave trying to run the show again or something? 

15 minutes ago, buster. said:

This isn't about personality, it is about what is in the best interest of the club.

In 2014 Dave King was doing vital things in the best interest of the club.

Now, IMO, his actions are in the best interests of Dave King.

I believe King is trying to be a thorn in the boards side so they'll buy his shares to get rid of him. 

However, he has raised legitimate questions and concerns. 

Don't think the board can continue to ignore him or the wider fan base.