[FT] Rangers 3 (Ure 9'; Arfield 24', 85') - 1 QotS

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 3 (Ure 9; Arfield 24, 85) - 1 QotS

A routine victory in the end and some inconsistency across the 90mins was to be expected with so many changes and players with not a lot of minutes of late.  Impressed with a few of the younger lads but it was the old stagers in Davis and Arfield that showed their class.

Now onto a tougher schedule of fixtures!

Can’t say I was overly impressed tonight. Their goal seemed to unsettle us for some reason. We had to rely on veteran Arfield to score twice to get us through.  
I don’t think youngsters King, Ure or Devine look anywhere near ready to challenge for a first team place. 

Not long in from game underwhelmed is the word I would use.

Easy to see why Sakala doesn't get used,Matondo flattered to deceive,liked the look of King,not sure of full backs but impressed by McCann when he came on.

Second half was that bad that I was steeling myself for extra time until Scotty got our late third.

On to Saturday now.