Champions League Draw | Ajax, Liverpool, Napoli, RANGERS

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

Been promised a Kop ST holder ticket as he’s away in US on 4th. 😀😀😀😀😀😀

You are now, Chair of the Sit on your Hands Loyal RSC.

A Regimental mate provided me with his Leeds United season ticket for the Elland Road CL game in 1992. When Hateley scored in the 8th minute, a young chap and his girlfriend sitting several rows in front, jumped up to celebrate. It took the Police and Stewards fully 15 minutes to pacify the situation. Both Rangers supporters suffered several blows.

Stay safe. 

I've only sat in amongst opposition fans twice, at Easter Road and more recently the Allianz Stadium in Vienna. 

At Easter Road, a Hibs fan recognised the boy I was with (as a Rangers fan) before we'd even found our seats but thankfully didn't shout about it.

Lafferty scored and we won the league and it's the happiest I've ever been at missing a goal (I was at the toilet).  

At the Allianz Stadium, the Rapid Vienna fans knew my old man and me were Rangers fans but we kept quiet and weren't bothered.  I think I mentioned the war a couple of times after they scored.  

Not something I want to do again. 

35 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

You are now, Chair of the Sit on your Hands Loyal RSC.

A Regimental mate provided me with his Leeds United season ticket for the Elland Road CL game in 1992. When Hateley scored in the 8th minute, a young chap and his girlfriend sitting several rows in front, jumped up to celebrate. It took the Police and Stewards fully 15 minutes to pacify the situation. Both Rangers supporters suffered several blows.

Stay safe. 

I’ve been down many times for games, also know the guys sitting next to me. Not been down for a few years mind, there was a guy who always wore Rangers/Liverpool hat.

Edited by BEARGER