PSV first (although they came second)

Possession  50 - 50

Attempts      12 - 11

On target      4 - 3

Corners         5 - 5

Fouls            13 - 4

GOALS           0 - 1

Remind me, which was the 'away' side?

Aye but that squeaky wee twit Liam MacLeod said they were all over us and had enough chances to win two or three matches, on BBC radio last night.  

I'm sure @26th of foot will provide a more eloquent review of the broadcast at some point.  

Their pain pleases me greatly.  

Edited by Gonzo79

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Liam MacLeod said they were all over us and had enough chances to win two or three matches

As did we. 

The pipsqueak with the adenoidal delivery calls it as he wishes it was. No doubt he votes for Sturgeon.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Their pain pleases me greatly.

Their continual pain would please me -and, I hazard, your good self- immeasurably.

Just now, Uilleam said:

Their continual pain would please me -and, I hazard, your good self- immeasurably.

MoJo, 9 in a Row, Lovenkrands Cup Final, Helicopter Sunday, Manchester and our demotion followed by 55, Seville and now a return to the CL - their pain is continual and I love it!

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

MoJo, 9 in a Row, Lovenkrands Cup Final, Helicopter Sunday, Manchester and our demotion followed by 55, Seville and now a return to the CL - their pain is continual and I love it!

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

All painful events for the beggars but I still think that day in May 1999 is a dagger in their hearts that they will never get over.

Their equivalent of the 1969 cup final that still haunts me.

There are loads of conflicting views on social media about how much European income Rangers has earned so far this season. I suppose I could look it up on UEFA but does anyone here know the facts? What does CL qualification really mean for the club?

14 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Dont really like to single out players on a night like this but I thought Goldson, Sands and Kamara were excellent. They've come in for a lot of criticism but they were fantastic. The CBs were immense in the second half.

Agreed re all 3.  Can see why anyone would give Sands MOTM - but I thought Goldson was an absolute colossus in the last half hour - I don't think he lost one aerial battle that second half.  He was a rock !

14 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Simplistic take.  Not that I care a jot tonight.  

It isnt really a simplistic take, it was a factual statement mate.  He said they were down from 40 million to 30 million after last night and he is right, because the TV post is now split between two clubs rather than them getting the full 20 mill to themselves