[FT] Hibernian 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 45' pen; Lawrence 58')

Morelos let down the club, his team mates and every supporter today. He should be apologising but he won't. We're down to ten men after a ridiculous refereeing decision and holding a slender lead, when Morelos decides his petulance again supersedes the interests of the club. As much as I've always liked him, I'm sick of his continuing inability to control his stupidity. 

Looking at the incidents again, I'm fairly confident Lundstram's red card will be rescinded but I expect Morelos' red will stand. 

55 minutes ago, Bill said:

Morelos let down the club, his team mates and every supporter today. He should be apologising but he won't. We're down to ten men after a ridiculous refereeing decision and holding a slender lead, when Morelos decides his petulance again supersedes the interests of the club. As much as I've always liked him, I'm sick of his continuing inability to control his stupidity. 

Looking at the incidents again, I'm fairly confident Lundstram's red card will be rescinded but I expect Morelos' red will stand. 

I have been one of his biggest fans over the years but now I’m thinking it’s probably time for him to move on. Better for him and us.

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I have been one of his biggest fans over the years but now I’m thinking it’s probably time for him to move on. Better for him and us.

I wanted to punch that stupid grim off his face. Like most i thought that conduct was behind him but obviously not.

47 minutes ago, onevision said:

I wanted to punch that stupid grim off his face. Like most i thought that conduct was behind him but obviously not.

Morelos peaked at Ibrox after coming back from an international break in January this year...for about a month before he had to start playing through an injury.

He was playing with a level of touch that was real class and a maturity/responsibility.

He looked like the player we all hoped he'd develop into. Had he continued in that vein, I think we win the Europa League. It would have been a fitting way for him to go all the way in a competition he has done so well in for several years.

The injury was one of those unfortunate things that football can throw in your face. 

Now, he seems to have forgotten about the maturity/responsibility and has reset back to the beginning.

Edited by buster.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Bang on Bill absolute nail on the head. As others have said too the smirking made it worse

Actually thought the manager choice to replace Kent with King was wrong.

This gave us no out ball, should have went with either sakala or wright and kept them upfront. This would have meant them having to keep 2 back thus only giving them 1 man advantage when attacking.

49 minutes ago, onevision said:

This gave us no out ball

I agree.  Even if you go down to eight men, you should leave one up the park at set pieces.  

Hibs are a really crap team.  I think they might end up in a relegation battle, they're that bad.