Hull to beat Chelsea 5/1 (Chelsea in a spot of bother and will rest big players)

Sheff Wed to beat Everton 7/2 (Wed are big team on there day - poss upset)

Dundee to be Celtic 7/1 (The unwashed are on a losing streak)

Coventry to beat Man U 8/1 (Man U will field a reserve team)

Tenner returns a cool 19440.

Beattie, the more I look at your coupon the more I laugh! You'll never win tonight. :D

Gribz, I think you're joking with that coupon.

Cardiff should be winning just about every game because of their strike pairing of Fowler and Hasselbank and with Gavin Rae playing at RB that's the defence sorted.

Beattie, the more I look at your coupon the more I laugh! You'll never win tonight. :D

You say some mean things, Gav. You really do.

:D

Just checked Ladbrokes website.. some of the prices have changed, it's now returning £840 from £1, even more tempting!

You say some mean things, Gav. You really do.

:D

Just checked Ladbrokes website.. some of the prices have changed, it's now returning £840 from £1, even more tempting!

Hope you didn't back it my man - not with Hibs down 3-1 at home to Motherwell

We should just re-name this the Official Coupon thread.

But aye that's me done till the weekend. I'll pop into Coral accross the road on my lunch tomorrow and shove one on, not even had a look to see what I fancy yet. I really want to get a coupon up, it's been a while since I've had a half decent return. I'm a fucking Bookie, I'm supposed to be decent at this.

I think Roughie might of got a coupon up tonight.. he'll be getting a slap from me when he comes to collect it.

I think Roughie might of got a coupon up tonight.. he'll be getting a slap from me when he comes to collect it.

Alan Rough? Ask him to batter that wee shite Ewan Cameron live on air. Ask him to make it one night it's live on Setanta, that'll make it better.

We should just re-name this the Official Coupon thread.

Good shout mate, or we'll just kick off a fresh one for this weekend where it will continue.

Did i not say Coventry!!!! I should have put a single on it or a double with my 4-0 Rangers prediction.

Villa was a coupon buster last night, but Bolton screwing you on that coupon was seriously unlucky mate.