Tougher one this weekend.

But after a quick look at the coupon I fancy my luck to change this weekend and will have a crack at all Sunday games:

Newcastle v West Ham - Draw 11/5

Villa to beat Everton 11/10

Hibs v Celtic Draw 5/2

Blackburn to beat Portsmouth 4/5

Spurs to win at Bolton 11/8

Man U to beat Chelsea 5/6

I'll have 4 of them but not sure which ones yet

I stuck a HT one on with Coral which never came up and stuck on a run of the mill 4 team accumulator which never came up. I started the season off superbly but haven't won for about 2 weeks now. I'm guessing I'm about £400 up.

How much do you guys put on when you place your bets? �£5, �£10 or more?

I have seen me bet heavily on footy coupons.....

I use professional horse tipsters now and am regularly betting �£200 a race. Not for the faint hearted !!

How much do you guys put on when you place your bets? �£5, �£10 or more?

I stick a tenner on one line and then a fiver on a second line unless it is singles then i'll up it to 20 quid.

Its just to have an interest in some scores and hopefully get something back.

I stick a tenner on one line and then a fiver on a second line unless it is singles then i'll up it to 20 quid.

Its just to have an interest in some scores and hopefully get something back.

That's a bit more sensible, but I think I'll stick to watching the scores coming in on the vidiprinter for now! ;)

�£200!?

That is far too much for me! You must be minted! LOL!

Nah, I just don't tell the wife !!

These guys have 15 years of continuous profits so I went in with them with a bank of 1,000 quid. Luckily got some winners to start so it softened the blow when I had losers. I think I am in a winning position now, but it will be close after all their fees are taken into account.

Once had 100 quid in an account which I hadn't touched in ages, put it all on the Gers to beat Anorthosis Famagusta away... they won and over a 6 week period I took that 100 quid to 2,000 quid. Then got "unlucky" and lost it all....... the usual gambling thing.