Active smart card number?

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Just noticed this thread, I asked the question in the match thread. No idea what it is about, problems at the turnstiles today???

Don't tempt fate.

18 hours ago, BEARGER said:

It’s the number on my card😡 The same as last year, why the need for this email?

Next they will be reminding us of our seat number. Flurry of emails from club yesterday and today.

SefqlwQjlvhjNlZGscfmA72Xw8VzBupfHX8szji8Hc0

Club 72 - Bar'72; whatever it is called this week.

Anyways, before the Spurs game, I received three e-mails within a period of four days. Each contained an attachment for downloading and printing a ticket. The second e-mail informed me to ignore the first, the third informed the first might be okay. Obviously, communication ie say what you mean and, mean what you say is NOT alive and in rude health within Ibrox. The second and third e-mails were particularly badly written and confusing.

I printed off all three tickets, arrived at the door, placed all three under the scanner and, they all failed. The chap took my name, leafed through a log of club members and, allowed me entry.

I fear we are heading down the pick a card, any card route at the Stadium?

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Just noticed this thread, I asked the question in the match thread. No idea what it is about, problems at the turnstiles today???

Seemingly the club are just letting you know that your ST card is active for the game, so no further action required by the fans. But why the club are sending this same message for every home game I have no idea. Let’s see if we get one for next Saturday, possibly someone in authority will see the there is no need.

50 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Club 72 - Bar'72; whatever it is called this week.

Anyways, before the Spurs game, I received three e-mails within a period of four days. Each contained an attachment for downloading and printing a ticket. The second e-mail informed me to ignore the first, the third informed the first might be okay. Obviously, communication ie say what you mean and, mean what you say is NOT alive and in rude health within Ibrox. The second and third e-mails were particularly badly written and confusing.

I printed off all three tickets, arrived at the door, placed all three under the scanner and, they all failed. The chap took my name, leafed through a log of club members and, allowed me entry.

I fear we are heading down the pick a card, any card route at the Stadium?

The sad and unchanging world of Rangers ticketing