[FT] Union SG 2 - 0 Rangers

Trying to rationalise, it is better to go back to the 70's and think about the football, forget the prospective finance on offer. Besides, as it stands, PSV are the likely team to go through on our half of the draw.

The Europa League is definitely our level and we would have time to sort ourselves out.

We'd be in pot 1 with Roma, Man.Utd, Arsenal, Lazio, Sporting Braga amongst others.

At least tell the Belguim press that is what we are thinking !!

I’m pretty sure we have never overturned a 2 goal deficit in our European history. We’re oot!

surely at least this nails the GK slot. McLaughlin is just not a Rangers GK. Either restore McGregor or invest. I don’t care if he can pass, he can’t save. Thus endith the lesson.

I hate seeing that midfield 3 together, I don’t recall anything good ever coming out of it. It’s sideways and backwards and actually doesn’t even protect thatwell either.

I have been saying all summer that history suggests another Zizkov or Kaunas coming up, I absolutely hate getting that right. 

15 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I’m pretty sure we have never overturned a 2 goal deficit in our European history. We’re oot!

surely at least this nails the GK slot. McLaughlin is just not a Rangers GK. Either restore McGregor or invest. I don’t care if he can pass, he can’t save. Thus endith the lesson.

I hate seeing that midfield 3 together, I don’t recall anything good ever coming out of it. It’s sideways and backwards and actually doesn’t even protect thatwell either.

I have been saying all summer that history suggests another Zizkov or Kaunas coming up, I absolutely hate getting that right. 

Zizkov was probably the closest we have come to overturning a 2 goal deficit.

We took it to extra time, winning the 90 minutes 2-0, but shared 2 goals with them in extra time and away goals did for us.

The last two 2 legged European ties (Braga and Leipzig) have both seen us overturn a one goal deficit in the second leg.

Stating the bleeding obvious but we need to score the first goal to give us a chance.