Shakhtar Donetsk vs Celtic....

They just cant play away from home in europe, i actually thought they might nick a draw there but no so.

Pretty bad start for the British clubs in Europe with Chelsea being held at home to Rosenberg and Liverpool drawing in Porto. I thought Chelsea were a banker but thought liverpool would draw.

Arsenal, Man U and Rangers will all win tonight though :)

I agree it was a bad night for British clubs but not if you try to include Liverpool.

A draw against Porto is a decent result, especially when they played the last 30 mins with 10 men.

Porto should be their nearest challengers in that group so a draw away from home to them is a decent enough result.

Very bad day at the office for the Tims and Chelsea though.

I hope you are right about tonight Gribz.....

I agree it was a bad night for British clubs but not if you try to include Liverpool.

A draw against Porto is a decent result, especially when they played the last 30 mins with 10 men.

Porto should be their nearest challengers in that group so a draw away from home to them is a decent enough result.

Very bad day at the office for the Tims and Chelsea though.

I hope you are right about tonight Gribz.....

Aye bad overall results, but good for Liverpool. As you say a draw away to what will be perceived as their biggest rivals is a good result. Win their home games and their basically through on the (near) magic number of 10 points.

The signs for the rest of Celtic's group are ominous though. With their good home record and their improving away form (only losing away games by 2 instead of 3 goals to nil now).:devil:

The signs for the rest of Celtic's group are ominous though. With their good home record and their improving away form (only losing away games by 2 instead of 3 goals to nil now).:devil:

Yeah, funny. They will no doubt be challengers for the CL this season again as they will take 9 points from fortress mechanodome !

They could really be in the shit after the next game if AC decide to actually try to win the game. They could be sitting bottom of the group on 0 points with, potentially, AC and Shakhtar already on 6 points - AND with a double header against Benfica on its way.

Let's hope we aren't talking the same way about ourselves after this evening !