Arsenal were brilliant. There 2nd and 3rd goals were superb (especially the 3rd - look out for that one).

My 3pm treble was close.

I went for West Ham (Easy 3-0 win and a great 2nd half performance)

Sunderland (2-1)

Fulham (1-1 with Wigan getting a pen to level on 80 mins :mad: )

Good effort Gribz... was watching football saturday and I think it was McInally that was watching the game - with 10 mins left he says "Wigan won't score today, not been at the races" - and what happens ? Right away they get a pen.......

Bassa McInally :uzi:

And I was blaming myself. At 80 mins I thought the West Ham game is done and dusted, il switch over to the last 10 mins to see if Fulham can hold there lead. I turned to the misses and said as soon as I turn it over I bet Wigan have scored - and right enough 1-1.

Fulham have been so unlucky this season. They have deserved something more from every game they have played in.

Fulham have lost goals in the last 10 mins of 4 games already

Fulham just don't seem to be able to concentrate for the whole game. Very strange that they seem to switch off in the last 10 mins of most of their games. Maybe they think they're playing rugby?