BJK - Should It Be Sung

Should BJK Be Sung  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should BJK Be Sung

• Yes, spread the word
    • No, it's all in the past

It is also used as a taunt to Celtic, so yes it is to make our rivals look bad

you really need to take a good look at yourself if you need to stoop so low to score points against celtic.

you should be looking to set an example as a rangers fan, adhering to the standards set by bill struth. by doing this they will allways come out second best.

I agree gisabeer.

Fraser - look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you want the world to know BJK or if you want to points score over the Tims.

I have a sneaking suspicion it is the latter - and if that is the case it is a very low place that you, and fellow fans that want to points score, have stooped.

Why is it so relevant to let the world know NOW that BJK ? Let the man rest in peace FFS - and, more importantly, let those who were adversely affected by Torbett and his antics get on with their lives without us using it for pojnts scoring !

What you have to remember Fraser is that it wasn't Celtic players or managers or supporters that were affected here, it was a group of innocent young boys and their families. It is not an issue that should be used for oneupmanship.

Absolutely 100% it should NOT be sung

If anyone wishes to bring this to the attention of the world, i'm sure there are other ways to do it. Singing this stupid song is not the way, and it only makes us (as fans) look bad at a time when we can be doing without it. As far as i'm concerned, anyone singing it is an idiot :mad:

Also, the band could lend a hand by NOT striking up the tune, and the club could do a favour by removing the idiots in the streets around the stadium selling those bloody Big Jock Knew scarves :rolleyes:

Come on fellow Gers fans, time to wise up, eh?

i can't even believe theres a discussion on this, it shouldn't be chanted, it shouldn't be sung also as others have said its really none of our business.

ps

Think for one second, do you think those kids that where involved in this wants the past dragged up in a oneupmanship? don't think so.