Morelos Ruled Out For Season

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

Some more than others obviously but no one is ever fully ready until they're given a chance

That doesn t answer the question of what people have seen in Westons performances that make them think he is ready to start a European Quarter final.

Said on another thread I rate Weston and I hope he makes it with us. However from what I've seen of him, he is nowhere near ready to start or be involved in Thursday's game.

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

That doesn t answer the question of what people have seen in Westons performances that make them think he is ready to start a European Quarter final.

Said on another thread I rate Weston and I hope he makes it with us. However from what I've seen of him, he is nowhere near ready to start or be involved in Thursday's game.

The pace, balance, self-confidence and a consistent ability to find the net might be reasonable recommendations. Other probably know more than me.

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

The pace, balance, self-confidence and a consistent ability to find the net might be reasonable recommendations. Other probably know more than me.

You must be watching a different Weston from me as I don't think he is particularly pacy. 

He has scored 19 goals in Lowland League, 8 shy of the top scorer who plays for Spartans who has similar attributes to Weston. 

Maybe we should call him up as well. (Sorry that was sarcastic). 

In seriousness I'd have Weston in the squad for domestic games from now to end of season but is way off what is required for Thursday.

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

You must be watching a different Weston from me as I don't think he is particularly pacy. 

He has scored 19 goals in Lowland League, 8 shy of the top scorer who plays for Spartans who has similar attributes to Weston. 

Maybe we should call him up as well. (Sorry that was sarcastic). 

In seriousness I'd have Weston in the squad for domestic games from now to end of season but is way off what is required for Thursday.

You're the only one talking about Weston being selected against Braga. All I said is no one is ever ready until they're given a chance.

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

You're the only one talking about Weston being selected against Braga. All I said is no one is ever ready until they're given a chance.

Check back the thread, it wasn't me who first mentioned Weston. 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I would let Kent play through the middle with Roofe in a 3-5-2.

---------McGregor---------

---Goldson------Balogun---

--------Lundstrum----------

Tav------------------Bassey

-------Aribo------Jack------

-------------Ramsay---------

------Roofe-------Kent------

Decent enough starting 11 - for the record here is our team from last time we played Braga - I have no recollection of Kambari playing but do remember Edmunson was MOTM 

Rangers: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Edmundson, Barisic, Arfield, Davis, Jack, Hagi, Kamberi, Kent. Subs: Ojo, Foderingham, Halliday, Aribo, Kamara, Katic, Stewart.

13 hours ago, CammyF said:

Genuine question - Have you seen much of Weston? What makes you believe he is ready to start / be involved for a major European quarter final? 

We dont have many options in that department  so I do believe we have to take the chance.  I would certainly be givi g lowry more game time as well.  Hes a very intelligent player and very mature for his age from what I've seen.