To Hell With The CL

... well, for the moment anyway ;-) , as we've got a very important SPL game on Saturday. We welcome Gretna to Ibrox for the first time (still doesn't look right - Rangers v Gretna!) and we must keep our minds on these type of games.

Do we expect WS to 'rotate' his squad and bring in 'fringe players' like Gow, Broadfoot, Burke, Adam et al or do we expect WS to stick to his favoured team/squad selection ?

IMO team (injuries permitting ) will be along familiar lines ;

AMc

Hutton

Weir (who IMO needs a rest) / Webster

CC

Papac (or Broadfoot / new signing if Papac leaves before Saturday)

Whitty

Fergie

Thomo

McCulloch / Run DMB

perm any 2 from

JCD / Novo / Cousin / Boyd / a-n-other depending on transfers

Cammy F

... well, for the moment anyway ;-) , as we've got a very important SPL game on Saturday. We welcome Gretna to Ibrox for the first time (still doesn't look right - Rangers v Gretna!) and we must keep our minds on these type of games.

Do we expect WS to 'rotate' his squad and bring in 'fringe players' like Gow, Broadfoot, Burke, Adam et al or do we expect WS to stick to his favoured team/squad selection ?

IMO team (injuries permitting ) will be along familiar lines ;

AMc

Hutton

Weir (who IMO needs a rest) / Webster

CC

Papac (or Broadfoot / new signing if Papac leaves before Saturday)

Whitty

Fergie

Thomo

McCulloch / Run DMB

perm any 2 from

JCD / Novo / Cousin / Boyd / a-n-other depending on transfers

Cammy F

Well said Cammy!...To me the CL is a side show...We have got get this feckin league title.

i am really looking forward to seeing the likes of barca , stuggart & lyon at ibrox and hope we put up a good show. im not expecting to qualify from the group but if we do it will be a real bonus for us.

just sit back and enjoy the tournament and see where it takes us.

Well said Cammy!...To me the CL is a side show...We have got get this feckin league title.

i look at it the other way - the cl is the only true stage rangers can be represented at. we're that size of club. we should presuppose league victory.