Champions League Draw

Guest davierfc

looking again

I think Barca are the 2nd top seeded team in pot 1.

Lyon are 2nd top seed in pot 2

Stuttgart are 3rd top seed in pot 3

Rangers are 1st top seed in pot 4.

That's an average of 2nd top seed where the expectation value is 4.5.

whats it for celtic's group? or am i missing the point of these statistics?

IMO we couldn't have picked a better group,GLAMOROUS !!!!,great draw and an outside chance of getting through to the knockout stages,however we are still rebuilding a squad so I would be happy to finish third and get into the UEFA cup,anything else is a bonus

My first comments on the draw: Fantastic!

Although I was hoping for an English club Id take Barca, I just didnt want Inter again.

Ive back Lyon on the last few years in the CL (an outside bet) but I actually think this is a good time to play them as they have sold a few players and are re-building.

Stuttgart are beatable at Ibrox but will be a tough task away.

Then Barca!! Henry, Messi, Eto, Ronaldinho, Deco etc - they will get a fright coming into the atmosphere at Ibrox but to beat them will be a hellava task. But its great to be involved in this type of games again.

2nd place is reachable IMO but if all 3 opponents turn up and play to there potential then 4th place would be no shame as it we are realistically 4th favourites.