SPFL Player of the Year Allan McGregor

Magic. Was certainly my vote. Some of his saves have been out of this world. He has put in 10/10 performances. I was a massive Klos fan but in the last 18 months McGregor has easily surpassed Der Goalie. There was an argument during his first spell if he was as good. But this season he has been that good it has been mooted if he is Gers best ever keeper - going beyond 'The Goalie'. I loved Goram massively but characters aside and purely as a keeper I have to think McGregor now will go down as 'The' No.1. - this would be an interesting forum discussion alone.

Kent, Barisic, Goldson, Tavernier and Davis have all been fantastic and there is an argument for everyone of them as best outfield player.

When Kent hits form and produces 10/10 games nobody in the league can touch him.

Barisic is a constant 8/10 every game and his deliveries have been brilliant - he is a class act. 

Goldson - A rock and a leader even without the captains armband and played every minute - he will go down as part of the defence that broke records.

Tavernier - first half of the season especially was on fire and his goalscoring record even with pens is ridiculous for a full back. Integral this season. I was actually think someone like Arsenal could come in for him he was playing that well. Will go down as the captain that stopped their 10.

Davis - what can you say - except an example to all players.

Not only that outfield 5 though - the full squad deserve their recognition this season.

As much as he's been brilliant, I am surprised at that.

Well done big man thoough - a genuinely top class season of incredible consistency and moments of genuine brilliance.  That save in Prague will live with me forever.

I feel like it's wee bit insulting. 

To absolutely dominate the league, but give the PotY to our 'keeper?

He's been superb, but it's only really in the run-in where he's stepped up - we didn't need him for the majority of the season.

Meh-- It doesn't matter.  

The best keeper Scotland has ever seen. That said Tav is easily player of the season. 

McGregor hit form at the right time for this and Tav got injured at the wrong time. 

The cynic in me thinks this is the least objectionable option for many voters as it drives a narrative that we haven't dominated when we have.