Glasgow's top cop fires Rangers march warning to fans

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

"No one likes us, we don't care.".

I embrace the hatred the Scottish press and government have for us.  

They can't punish Rangers for things that happen in the steets and people who hate us won't start liking us because we do as we're told.  I hope all in attendance have a cracking day.  

Fair enough @Gonzo79 I can certainly agree that i hope anyone going enjoys the day and that it passes off with the only things to report being much joy and gloating!

Only thing is pubs are not open till 17th,no doubt gleefully announced by Nippy today,thus no chance for any of us to celebrate"inside" but maybe in a beer garden if you can get into one showing the game.

Dates although known for some time to me were orchestrated to inhibit our celebrations.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

"No one likes us, we don't care.".

We do our own thing. If they don't like us, that's their choice, not our intention.

Maybe we should all congregate in Buchannan Galleries, open to the public, no restrictions (as such) so no negative press. Plenty places to drape banners etc. Smoke bombs might be out question tho. 

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog-the-toe-poke/story/4377251/fans-take-over-shopping-mall-to-protest-rule-letting-just-8-spectators-into-matches

Edited by CammyF